No need to decide between the array of massage techniques available to you. Leave that to us! We will discuss your needs before each and every massage, then agree upon the best way to proceed to help you move towards your desired results. The following list describes a few of the techniques typically drawn upon to create a safe and effective treatment session.
- Swedish Relaxation ~ The Gold Standard for relieving stress and strain, and boosting the immune system.
- Deep Tissue ~ Specific work for those relentless areas, designed to complement other more effective techniques.
- Sports Massage ~ Pre-event prep or post event recovery utilizing invigorating and loosening techniques, muscle energy techniques such as passive and active release, muscle stripping and cross fiber friction per your body’s specific needs.
- Myofascial Release ~ Intended to help re-establish the natural glide between layers of connective tissue through a gentle, sustained pressure technique that increases range of motion and reduces pain.
- CranioSacral Therapy ~ A subtle non-invasive technique intended to help correct restrictions in the CranioSacral system.
Return to Therapeutic Massage Services